Compassion Caregiving Services
We will show you the way you should walk, give you love and watch over you...
- Monitor of vital signs such as Blood pressure, pulse and respiration.
We will provide you with Hospital and Home private duty caregiver who has knowledge in CAREGIVING, whether it is 24hrs care or hourly.
Compassion caregiving believe in offering more than just the standard. We set high expectations for our caregivers so they are prepared to meet the daily needs and wants of our clients.
We've treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.
Here's a look at a wide variety of services we can provide.
- Help with reading & writing
- Plan Visits, outings & trips
- Provide Light Housekeeping
We work with you to establish safe and more comfortable environments, trusting relationship and techniques to maximize independence for as long as possible for those with Alzheimer's disease. Our specialized approach of encouragement and assistance helps family members cope with the challenges of Alzheimer's disease and other dementia illnesses.
Health Home Check is a comfort service a comfort that provides a 15-20 minutes face-to-face in home visit. This is the way we can check the caregiver if he/she is doing his/her job well and also to ensure the clients/patients are getting their 100% satisfactory.
Non-medical Assessments are conducted to find clients' functioning capabilities, to identify their needs, and to determine what services are required to assist them attain and maintain optimum independence.
Nursing Assessments are an expanded version of the Non-medical Assessment as they more thoroughly examine and identify health conditions, levels of care required, and appropriate medical interventions. If indicated, coordination of care with other health professionals can be arranged.
In both situations, assessors may review subsidization possibilities, develop Care Plans, make referrals, and arrange for Service Delivery Schedules according to the clients' wishes.
How We Provide Added Value
- We are committed to providing professional, ethical, and quality service.
- We guarantee client satisfaction and genuinely care about people.
- We have a strong background in client-centered service, case management, and care giving.
- We are experienced in making in-home needs assessments to help clients determine their own requirements and assist them develop care plans.
- We have extensive knowledge of governmental and other programs that may assist clients with costs and/or provide services beyond our scope.
- We will make referrals on behalf of clients for other forms of assistance (with permission).
- We adapt our service delivery times to conform to our client's needs and preferences.Our caregivers are covered by comprehensive liability insurance, have undergone criminal record checks, and are bonded.
- Our caregivers are not only qualified, but also are compassionate, dependable, and trustworthy individuals who respect privacy and maintain confidentiality.
- We relieve clients of the worry that can occur when hiring privately as we carefully screen, train, and inform our caregivers thoroughly.
- We handle any issues that surface such as scheduling difficulties, illness, shift cancellations, arranging for substitute workers, and providing continuous supervision.
- We follow-up with our clients on a regular basis to assess service effectiveness and to make revisions that reflect changing needs and wishes.
Official Web site of Compassion Caregiving Services © 2011-2012 All rights reserved.